Charity people are attention seekers at the end of the day. They'd still do the stupid things they do whether you give them money or not. Really the fund raising is just a way of justifying their pointless life experiences. My way around people asking me for money for charity is I tell them I'll give them £100 if they DON'T do the fucking stupid thing they're planning on doing. We'll see how much they care about endangered sperm whales then.
The bath half marathon was on fairly recently, all full of idiots in costumes because they're such a good laugh. Oh they're so fucking funny running dressed as batman and robin. If only I could be so clever and funny as to run for miles dressed as a complete tosser. It's pathetic. If you're going to run it do it properly and stop drawing attention to yourself you pitiful waste of space.
No comments:
Post a Comment