
So the “solution” is diets. Can’t just stop eating so much, oh no. You have to eat certain foods at certain times and spend three times as much on help and advice than if you were to just buy and eat less food. Now if you’re morbidly obese and you’re fine with it, great. If you’re complaining about it, then it’s like punching yourself in the face and then complaining about the pain and black eyes.
Health warning: Stop eating so much shit you fat fuck!

As a rule of thumb, if it tastes good on its own it's bad for you, if it tastes awful on its own it's good for you. I personally find eating an inconvenience, and put it off as much as I can until eventually I have to eat so I can keep living. If I could go through life without every needing to eat I’d be quite happy, I’d save so much time and money! Now obviously that means I’m thin, but not skinny, probably because I eat loads of carbs and quick fix meals and not bird or rabbit food.
What is...?
I feel really sorry for fat kids because it’s not their fault their parents are retarded and/or cruel for feeding them so much. But as long as we allow retards to keep breeding tragedy this like will keep repeating itself. Personally I think wannabe parents should take a compulsory retard test before they’re allowed to have children. But then I guess the human race would eventually become extinct.

"You have FAILED as a parent!"
It is just criminal the way alcohol has so many calories. It has ruined my diet plans.
ReplyDelete