I haven't had much luck with girls from bath, and I’ve recently discovered why after realizing the differences between single guys and guys in relationships. You see in order to get an English girl from Bath you need to be at least one of the following:
Tall
Dark
Handsome
Rich
Famous
Computer Illiterate
I used to think it was down to personality and confidence, but I now know that’s complete horse shit because there aren’t many girls I know going out with charismatic and humorous tramps.
So short poor people have two choices: Somehow become rich and famous, or purchase a mail order bride. Now some people would see this as degrading but since the only difference between a female friend and a girlfriend is the label “girlfriend”, it makes no difference how you get laid! I mean, you could say “she’s only married to you because she wanted a roof over her head” and the answer to that would be “so?” An Bath girl would only be married to you because of the 6 key personality traits I listed earlier.
I’ve actually done some research and look what I’ve found!
Hot Ukrainian Chick
She’s fucking hot! And I bet she doesn’t care about being seen with a man who knows what RAM is and doesn’t wear popped collared Abercrombie and Fitch polo shirts. It’s win/win. You get laid with a hottie and don’t have to put up with worries over superficial bullshit (as long she's kept away from Sex in the City and anything with Hugh Grant in it).
I’m now going to compare a long term relationship with a Bath girl and a mail order bride:
Bath Girl
Advantages:
Speaks good English
Disadvantages:
Speaks good English (so have to listen to nagging and complaining)
Kept on your toes with many demands
At first sign of reduction in wealth and status relationship will terminate
Must always be wearing at least one item of Jack Wills clothing
Expenses:
Her birthdays
Her friend’s birthdays
Her family’s birthdays
Going to Italy and zoos
Anniversaries
Valentines Day
Christmas
Her family’s Christmas
Jewellery
Shoes
Clothes
Handbags
Cinema tickets
Tapas restaurants
Whisky (for yourself)
Health Spas
BMW/Audi
200,000 miles depreciation
Mail Order Bride
Advantages:
Doesn’t speak much English
Simple arrangement
If things don't work out can buy another one
Disadvantages:
May just use you to get into country then flee
Expenses:
Rent
So as far as I’m concerned I’m sorted. Get job, get studio apartment, get mail order Ukrainian bride.
Sunday, 1 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your blog very nice keep ti up to the best and i hope for you the best in your life
ReplyDeleteI think mail order brides from far east asia are better - they will cook and clean for you!
ReplyDeleteI think you have a point there. That could be very handy as the years go by!
ReplyDeleteMail Order brides are very likely to fleece you for 1/2 your worldly goods and a passport
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to lie, how did you find about that Club-10 site? Thats mental....
ReplyDeleteIt was like the 3rd result in google when I typed in "mail order bride" :/
ReplyDelete